No announcement yet.

logo contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are doing a great job!! *This is getting REALLY difficult because I see a few I like!!! * Sorry there was a delay on my part... didn't realize you'd completed this second page!!
    I really like #45!! *I'm waiting for my husband to get home so he can take a look. *I really like #108 too - fantastic!! *Odesigns, do you think we should put the outline of a home behind the monogram instead of the shamrock??? *I'd love your opinion - maybe the shamrock on each side of "Morrissey"?? *Thank you all for your creations!! *GREAT WORK!

Comment

WOW!!!!! Matt, we LOVE 071, 072, and 073!!!! AWESOME job!!!!! Can you show me 071 and 072 with more of a classic shamrock?? You are SO ON!!!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!

Comment

I like it with the shamrock, its diffferent.

Comment

Thanks, Odesign... we agree - the shamrock is an eye-catcher - nice!! Of the two, we prefer #108.

Comment

Odesign, is there any way you could change the color of the shamrock?? Maybe a deeper green - I'm not sure I like the shade in #108. I hope it's not too difficult - if so, alter the colors as needed to make it work more easily. THANK YOU!!

Comment

how is this green?

Comment

Thanks! good to hear you like the ideas.
                Here are the two logos with a new shamrock. I also included an example of what the logo might look like on a sign.

Thanks,

-Matt

Comment

WOW!!! *You all have kept me on my toes today! *Thank you for all of your creative input and time!! *What an exceptional operation you have - I look forward to sharing my new-found website with family and friends. *Many thanks!
                  Matt, a.k.a. MGZ... we've chosen your design, but if you'd do ONE last favor... would you put #074 on a sign just like you did w/ #075?? *We're torn between the color choices!!! *THANK YOU!!
                  Have a good night, all!

Comment

Here you go...let me know what you think.

Thanks!

-Matt

Comment

Looks great, thanks! *We're going to go with #074. *I'm going to be away from my computer until about 12:30. *I'd like to order truck magnets and vinyl for the trailer too. *Would like to talk to you about signs (?) as well, so I'll write back when I return.
                      Thanks again, Matt. *You've done a great job creating the appearance we were striving for! *Have a good morning. *Rose

Comment

Hi Matt, *I'm back. *I just called, and spoke w/ Mike re: truck magnets or window applications - he's going to have Steve return my call tomorrow to try to get an order in. *Do you guys offer signs too?? *If not, I'm sure I can find someone locally without a problem. *I'm going to be using this logo for business cards, vehicle advertising, signage, company shirts, and our website... My neighbor recommended "Ai", jpeg, and gif (300 dpi & 150 dpi). *How does this work from here?? I'm not very computer-savvy... help! Thanks!

Comment

Hello Rosemary...

You can send me an email by clicking on the envelope icon on the bottom of this post. I will reply to that email with all the files you asked for. Steve can help you get started on all the other items. I look forward to doing the designs.

As far as signs go...I can certainly design them for you and send you files that you can take to a local sign shop. You should talk to Steve about whether or not we can have them made for you as well.

Thanks again! we'll "talk" again soon.

-Matt

Comment

actually....here is my email. Looks like you can't mail me from the post.

mzaun@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mattz

Comment

Great job!
                              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X