logo contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo contest

I'm looking for a logo that will present an up-scale Residential General Contracting company. *The company name is: Morrissey Custom Contracting. *I'd like the logo to be more of a classic design - monogram in style. *The initials inside of an oval with the "M" being the largest letter (in the center) with a smaller "C" on each side. When put onto a sign, the oval (with the monogram) would be centered and aproximately half of the oval would break out of the top straight edge to form a curve along the top of the sign. *The sign would then have a post on each side with finnials on top (for a more classy-elegant look/feel). .. *Maybe a line beginning on the left of the monogram continuing across as it outlines the top of the oval over to the other side. (from left to right a continual outline on top) I'd like the colors to be more classic as well. (2 colors... no more than 3?) *Maybe a steel blue with gray or burgandy and gray... or a deep green combo?? *Under the monogram I'd like the logo to read: Morrissey Custom Contracting and Homes. Possibly with Morrissey being the largest on top of Custom Contracting... and Homes(on the bottom/last line) And last, but not least, a single shamrock somewhere on the logo... doesn't have to be a major feature!!! *Thank you for all of your help in bringing this idea to life!! *You all came HIGHLY recommended, and I hope to pass along the same satisfaction!

This contest is now active and has been pre-paid. Artists please begin posting and good luck to all of you!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

Thank you... #106 is nice - I love the shamrock style. *Can you rotate the oval up into a vertical position? *Also, the oval doesn't have to be in full color. *A colored outline of the shape would be fine. *If possible - can you include the business name? *Maybe frame the oval with "Morrissey" around the top, and "Custom Contracting" around the bottom. *Thanks - can't wait to see!

Comment

Comment

Nice - #587! *I really like the way you incorporated all of the company name info. *I also like the more formal font in the monogram, but the "m" doesn't look "M-mmy" enough - maybe a different font? Try a different font on the business name underneath too... I like the layout, but the lettering is a little too plain. *One last thing: I like the way you worked color in... maybe change the blue to a more classic navy with a more pale gray??? *Hope this helps - you guys are great!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great!! *You are both getting so close!! *#107 looks great - could you make the oval shape tighter? (not so round - the letters in the monogram can be closer too) The "Morrissey" could be a little larger, and change the word "houses" to "Homes"... could you work some deep green in?? *Maybe in the shamrock or outline (2 different shades - 1 for outline - one for shamrock??) *You are so close!!!
                  #44 - I really like yours too!! *Can you tighten the oval and bring the font into a more upright-less slanted print style? *Maybe a change in the shamrock style - less inflated looking?? *Great on including all of the info!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

sorry lets try that again

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hello Rosemary....

Here are a few ideas.

Thanks,

Matt

Comment