No announcement yet.

Got a logo but need more!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I redid your logo. It is now vector based and it looks really close to your original logo. That's the one I am using in the door hanger and will send it to you.

Comment

Awsome X-Ray!!!!!! I just wanted the logo format changed because everytime I attached it to something it was very fuzzy, especially the tree. TG recommended changing it to vector, thanks for taking care of it. Is it possible to remove the white background behind it??? If so Can you strech the logo a little closer to the edges???
      If you didn't already can you switch the logo and phone number on the front just like you did on the back, I love that set-up, looks awsome.
      Thanks all I got!!!! Thanks again for all you help.
      Jeff

Comment

Comment

Comment

X-Ray. AWSOME!!!!!!! Looks perfect, where do we go from here??

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey X-Ray, Don't suppose you have a better looking pine tree in you files, mine looks like crap on when it's blown up that big on the letterhead. Center the logo on the letterhead, and under it put One Company Year Round Service. Can you make the green box on the bottom kind of arc up like a half circle streched out (does that make sense??)

I the start of the business card, can you try these changes??
                  Set the whole business card up horizontal (like the logo), put the phone numbers above the e-mail address and add (cell) after the 329 number. Change the text in the green box to One Company Year Round Service.
                  Thanks Jeff

Comment

Comment

How does this look?

Comment

Hey X-Ray, can you change the text on the bus card back to black??? Try adding a green stripe to the bottom like the one on the letterhead. The letterhead looks great, I but like the tree better, I think once I write on it the tree won't look soooooo funny. Is the shading of the tree green, kind of hard to tell on my computer.
                        Thanks again for all your work!!!!!

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Is the shading of the tree green
                          For the letterhead, yes. It's supposed to look subtle.

Comment

Comment

One easy change and we're good to go, just take the address off of the business card, you can leave it on the letterhead though!!!!!! Thanks for all you're great work X-Ray, it was fun!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X