logo design for tiger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo design for tiger

I really like your logo design #91 and was wondering if you would be able to change the text. *My company's name is Knowski's Lawn Service. *Everything else on the logo looks good. Thank you.

Tiger this design has been pre-paid.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

Tiger,
        It looks good, but can you make my last name all caps and make the green the same shade as the original one. Thanks

Comment

Do you want the green darker or lighter?

Comment

That text looks good. If you could, make the green a little darker. And one other question. To print this on a shirt, would they (the printing co.) be able to make all of the green white so you could put it on a dark shirt. I'm not sure if you would know this. If not no big deal. Thank you.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]And one other question. To print this on a shirt, would they (the printing co.) be able to make all of the green white so you could put it on a dark shirt.
              Yes they can.

Comment

Here it is darker.

Comment

Tiger,

After seeing the darker version, I think I like the lighter of the two greens. Thanks for the timely response and I have no other changes to make on the logo. So I'll stick with the lighter green and I guess we move on to the next step.whatever that is? Thanks again.

Comment

Hi RJK,

Thank you and your files have been sent.
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                    X