New Logo Design Sought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logo Design Sought

I have heard alot of good reviews of gophergraphics on ******** and wanted more info. Could someone please inform me of contest guidelines and fees for logo and web template creation? If I choose to have a custom logo created, will that same logo design be offered to future clients? Also, I would be interested in the design and production cost of flyers, doorhangers, and postcards.

Thank you,

Shawn

Sorry, with a little additional searching, I found the prices, but am still curious as to whether purchased logos could be added to gallery and resold.

Thanks,

Shawn

Comment

When I design logos I submit them and they get posted on the gallery to show off my work. Hope you see something you like

Comment

Hi Shawn,

Yes the artists designs are placed within their gallery to use as templates in their new design requests. Let us know if we can assist you.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Shawn,

A couple of our artists have contacted us with interest in doing this for you. I sent you an email.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I am interested in this project also.

Comment

Me too eager to present design concepts for this project.

Comment

Working...
              X