Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New logo

OK Guys,

I would like a new logo designed for my business. I want it to be simple, classy, and convey an upscale image. I think 3 or 4 colors would be ample. The colors should be "landscapey" in nature. Nothing bright. I will attach my current logo.

P.S. My trucks are white.
    P.S.S Who do I give my money to?
    CHris
    www.ProHardscaper.com - The web's only online forum dedicated to improving the hardscaping industry and it's professionals!

Hi Chris,

Give us a call and we will set this up. 888-606-5150
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi Guys!

I like Tiger #202,224, & 90. I don't know if I'm married to an enclosed logo. I want it to convey "Class"
      Try to use Garamond italic and include my phone # 610-777-9440. Also, "Residential & commercial" I'm sure you guys will do great. Please bear with me.
      P.S. I thought theattachment was kind of interesting, But I'm not married to it.
      Chris
      www.ProHardscaper.com - The web's only online forum dedicated to improving the hardscaping industry and it's professionals!

Comment

This contest is now active and has been pre-paid. Artists please begin posting and good luck to all of you!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey Chris...

Here are two for starters. I'll try to post some more tommorrow morning. The second in this post could include an alternate phone # or web address.

Sorry they have such rough edges..thats just in the post not the source files.

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

Matt.
            I like the color scheme in the first one, but I think it may be too high for a truck door and would probably cost a fortune to have lettered. I think the second one is a bit too whimsical. Maybe your ideas without a tree? Our business is 40% property maintenance and 60% landscape installation and hardscaping if that helps. Thanks

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris! Three of my concepts:

Comment

here are a few more...

Comment

Comment

#16, #17

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the fuzzy appearance of these, but it is only do to the resizing of the logos for posting.

Bryan

Comment

525, 526, 527, 528, 529

Comment

Comment

Odesigns - Too wide for truck door, maybe more compact.
                          Tiger - Can you combine #527 & #526 w/ pinecone? *Loose pinecone and add leaves from #527. Also, bring C&G closer and make "&" smaller. Use ",LLC" at end of landscaping & add phone #.
                          MGZ - #45 Make "landscaping" italic and somehow incorporate leaf from Tiger #527 if possible.
                          BVD - Not really seeing anything that excites me. Sorry, maybe try something with an intertwined C&G.
                          Sunil4u - I don't like #3, I do like #2, but it looks almost exactly like one of my competitors. I do like the simplicity of your designs and how you are not afraid to overlap type & pics.

Keep trying guys everything looks so good it is hard to decide. *I hope I am giving you enough direction. *I am very picky, so please bear with me. *Thanks again.

P.S. We ho alot of hardscaping. Can something be done with that?

Chris

Comment

Comment

Logo concepts with focus on Hardscaping:

Comment

Working...
                              X