looking for logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xray,

Here is the image, I will try to find one more head on for you though.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Which logo do you want to see on the trailer?

Comment

Xray, could i see 461 and 446 on the side of the trailer. I have almost made my decision, thanks to all for being patient.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks to all for the designs.

Xray #446, which i think is the same as #492, is the winner. Could I get one with my phone number below it? I was thinking about a black box like the one in the logo with a white phone number inside.

Also, could i get a price on vinyl signs? I'd like a big one for each side of the trailer and one for the back. How hard is it to apply the signs? Do I have to do anything about the screws on the trailer?

Thanks

Scott

Comment

Hi Scottishmaximus,

We have had other members that have posted here place the decal on themselves. The plan I had heard from them was that they took the screws out where the decal was going to rest on and placed them over. I don't think that is neccessary though. Can you measure out the area you want the sign to cover? You should try to keep at least one side of it less or eqal to 24inches. That is the width of the material. Your decal can be larger but then you would need two decals and would have to line them up. Also do you want the white background for your decal or just the lettering? Also do you need the signs for your truck door and if so, what size?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hi Team Gopher

I don't particularly like the option of removing screw heads, so i'll avoid that route. For the decal I would like it to look just like #492, so i guess just the lettering, no white background. I would like it as large as possible and still retain the aspect ratio.

I suppose a decal that is as large as #492 would require multiple decals. That would probably also make it harder to apply. What is the largest that you can do on one decal? (24" X ?") I am thinking that 2 feet wide for the signs on the side may not be large enough. I will try to get back to you tomorrow on an ideal size.

As for the truck, right now I would just like to do the 3 sides of the trailer.

Comment

Hi Scottishmaximus,

When you measure, let us know the max size you would want the decals as well.

Comment

Hi. I got the trailer. After all that talk about getting a red trailer I ended up getting a black one. It has smooth sides though so that should be easier to apply the sign. I am not sure about how the logo will show up on it because it is black. I thought that i could put a white oval around the whole logo. It looks pretty good in paint (I know its a cheap program, but its all i have). I was thinking about a 4'x6' logo with phone number on each side and maybe a 4'x6' on the back. If you could let me know about how much that would cost, I would really appreciate it.
                      Thanks,
                      Scott

Comment

Hi Scottishmaximus,

We are working on this and will get back to you.

How would it be instead of a white oval, a white rectangle? That way you could maximize the logos size. A white oval would make the logo smaller.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on that?

Comment

I really do not like the idea of the rectangle around the logo. I would probably outline the logo in another color before that.

I was not too confident in having myself apply the logo myself, so i went to my neighborhood sign company. I showed them a picture of the logo. They really liked it. They are trying to see what they can do to get the design on the trailer. They cannot seem to find the right font for "First Class". Could someone tell me what font it is? Also, I never recieved a file for the logo. Could I get that as well?

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

Your files have been sent along with your price quotes. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X