Flyer design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyer design

How are you doing? Can you guys design a flyer for me? I would like to use tiger 469 with some changes. Company name is C.R. Landscaping & Tree Service. Could you also take out the color behind landscape management. I would like to add services to the list: EP Henry patios and walkways, Concrete work, Small and large tree removal, Underground Irrigation systems, Power washing and gutter cleaning. Add a tree logo somewhere. Put Fully insured ~ Free Estimates where Offers is and put my phone number (610-353-1438) in the space underneath offers. Move coupons down to the bottom and put Commercial And Residential above coupons in a bar. Eliminate (where quality & Reliability are always in season) Thanks Alot Chris

Hi Stoph,

Give us a call and we will set you up.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

This design request is now active and has been pre-paid. Tiger please begin posting.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I was told you were going to post a scan of your current logo?

Comment

How are you doing tiger? I cannot find my logo can you just put a tree or two on there anywhere you think it would look good. Could you also capitalize all of the services i added to match existing ones. And also capitalize insured. Thank You Chris

Comment

Could you also Arch C.R. Landscaping, make the phone number bolder and take out the (And) in between Commercial and Residential and put Commercial ~ Residential Thanks Chris

Comment

Comment

Tiger, Everything looks great but could you split the service list in half so you can move the grass down so its not cut out and make the name and tree bigger. You can take out (seasonal agreement and pay per visit available) so it fits on one side. please list services by size. Thanks Chris

Comment

Comment

can you just take out the two lines in between the services Thank you Chris

Comment

Comment

Looks good send it over i will be putting it on 8 1/2 x 11 paper my e-mail is dr608@comcast.net Thanks alot chris

Comment

Great Job Tiger. Stoph your flyer has been sent. Let us know how they work out!

Comment

Working...
                          X