New Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logo

I would like a logo for my landscaping company. Kelly & Sons Landscaping. This will be used for my company t-shirts first, then possibly magnetic signs, lettering on an enclosed trailer, letterhead, etc. I would like 'Kelly & Sons' arched across the top, with 'Landscaping' underneath. Either a palm or hibiscus in the middle, something simple, and not too busy. I want a small version for the upper left chest area, and then basically the same thing, but in a larger scale, on the back. On the back I would also like my business phone number underneath landscaping. 904.622.6173 & 904.626.4833 If both numbers take up too much room or look gaudy, then just use the first number. Please feel free to add anything you feel that may improve this idea. I will review some of the designs already out there, and let you know if any of them resemble anything that I am looking for. Lastly, not a lot of color is needed, on the shirts I will probably only have them done in one color (probably red)... if I get the logo on my trailer, I may add one or two other colors.... Thanks in advance for all of your hard work & creativity... good luck!!!

Did you find any design concepts you liked in other designs?

You want your logo mainly in red or the shirts will be red?

Comment

I didn't really see anything that looked how I wanted mine to look....
      I am thinking about having the t-shirts in Grey, and the lettering in Red. Will that look alright? Or should I go another route? thanks...

Comment

This contest is now active and has been pre-paid. Artists please begin posting and good luck to all of you!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

Comment

#### xray, that looks really good... I like the second one better, mainly because of the text.... I like the palms a lot. Can you try basically the same thing w/ a Hibiscus in the middle (instead of the palm) a really simple hibiscus, nothing real fancy or complicated... Also, can you post one with the phone number underneath? I am only going to do that on the back of the shirt... I just want to see what it would look like. Thanks for your hard work....

Comment

Come on... is that it??? Where are all my designs ?

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like 477 tiger, I think that the hibiscus on 478 may be hard to distinguish if it was printed on a shirt. Could you just put one of the phone numbers (622.6173 one) underneath (instead of both) Any other palms?

Comment

Feel free to add anything that you all would like... I want something that will serve as my logo, something that people will remember or recognize when they see it.

Comment

Comment

ODESIGNS... I like that one too... maybe something to pull it together? What do you think? I want it to look a little more like a logo, and not a "clip-art" type look. (if that makes any sense

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X