Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were your top earning weeks? months? years?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were your top earning weeks? months? years?

Hey guys!

Hope everyone's Fall is starting off with a bang.

I secured my largest estimate yet, a 4000$ Garden / Grass and tree renovation for a client of mine - half paid up front.

I'd like to celebrate and ask the more experienced pro's here what are some of your top residential take home's ?? $$

Best day / week / month?

I think its good motivation for us younger landscapers!

I'm 28 and in my second full year on my own - I've done it now for 8 years on and off, got serious about it last year as personal training was not paying the bills!

I hope others can join in on this.

Here are some previous discussions on income that includes a poll on net income.

Income potential

Poll Net Income.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Really interested to hear some feedback on this one!
      DLC

Comment

What exactly is your question?

As far as "take home" I have a salary of 52k per year

Best "day" for the business $2600 in 4 hours on a Saturday

Best "Average" mowing day 2700

Best week around 7k

Best month over 30k

All numbers are relative to the size/operating costs of the business

Gross numbers look really cool but the better number is from the $$$ that actually stays in the bank

Comment

Gross numbers look really cool but the better number is from the $$$ that actually stays in the bank
          That is a very good point.

There could be a member on here who posts some really high gross numbers and then finds out at the end of the year, they lost money.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is a very good point.

There could be a member on here who posts some really high gross numbers and then finds out at the end of the year, they lost money.
            I've seen that on various forums and on social media. Guys post huge gross income numbers, and the hard reality is, they spent so much money on fuel, junk food and gear that they met the first day of winter while out looking for a job.

Comment

Best day / week / month?
              Best day: every Thursday when I mow & maintain all of my high end fishing lodges on the Kenai River (Kenai is pronounced Keen Eye, or Key-nigh).

Best week: A week when it doesn't rain 4 out of 7 days

Best Month: Usually June when everything greens up and people freak out because the dandelions are growing (dandelions are indiginous here)

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X