More Rain or Less?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Rain or Less?

Are you getting more rain this year or less and how is that effecting business?
    More rain.
    62.50%
    Less rain.
    0.00%
    About the same.
    37.50%
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Are you getting more rain this year or less and how is that effecting business?
    I keep my customers updated but it's killing my schedule. I'm also having the charge more so my negotiating skills are getting refined like nobody's bidness.

Comment

We started this spring with very wet weather that continued until the end of April. It then got relatively dry, and unusually hot with highs in the low 90s for about a week and a half. Now, everything has pretty much normalized.
      integritylawnpro.com

Comment

I'll post pics of my boat and my pull behind boat loaded with trimmers and pumps later.

Comment

I'm also having the charge more so my negotiating skills are getting refined like nobody's bidness.
          What kind of situations are you running into? Are new customers wanting overgrown lawns mowed for a standard price or are these your current customers who's lawns are growing too fast?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It's about the same here this year as the past. We're approaching that time of year where it rains every day around 2pm.

Comment

We have passed the monthly rainfall record here in Oklahoma. Right now I'm trying to fit cuts in between rain and tornados. we have a chance of rain in blocks of 4 days. generally one is a total rainout, two it starts raining in the afternoon, and one we are too busy watching wall to wall weather coverage so we don't get caught out in a tornado and our equipment get beaten to death by hail

Comment

Just like others, we have passed the months rain record. We did in one day actually. Although this is the wetest month on average it is been a lot more rainy. Unfortunately everything is muddy. Sucks mowing wet grass by yourself.

Comment

Its supposed to rain solid for the next week here. I was going to work this afternoon but its been raining lightly all morning.

Comment

What kind of situations are you running into? Are new customers wanting overgrown lawns mowed for a standard price or are these your current customers who's lawns are growing too fast?
                    Both! Rained almost the entire day today. I don't mean sprinkle either it poured with 90% predicted tomorrow.

Comment

Just like others, we have passed the months rain record. We did in one day actually. Although this is the wetest month on average it is been a lot more rainy. Unfortunately everything is muddy. Sucks mowing wet grass by yourself.
                      Yeah it does. I'm not doing it. If I lose customers so be it. Not gonna sweat the small crap anymore.

Comment

Yeah it does. I'm not doing it. If I lose customers so be it. Not gonna sweat the small crap anymore.
                        Smart move. I've learned that there will always be people who need to have their property serviced "TODAY", who cause significant disruption to an LCO. Bottom line, I have a route where all clients get serviced in the same order every single time. I don't break that route for anyone, any more.
                        integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Smart move. I've learned that there will always be people who need to have their property serviced "TODAY", who cause significant disruption to an LCO. Bottom line, I have a route where all clients get serviced in the same order every single time. I don't break that route for anyone, any more.

Been raining here almost every single day this month. Not a light shower but deluge so what happens is the yards get saturated every day. Then I get texts and calls from new customers asking if I can come out TODAY. REALLY??? I ain't Mattress Mac pal and this ain't Gallery landscaping. (look him up)

I don't even respond to these azzhats.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X