New Logo Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logo Design

I have posted my business card (jpg??). I would like something a little more professional though. I put this card together myself. I dont know what you can do with my business name because it is kind of hard to make something out of it in a design. Hope you can put something together better than mine. I did like X ray 232 and 255 but not sure how it would look with my business name. I am open to other designs. Looking forward to seeing your ideas.
    Just so you know I would possibly like magnetic signs also for my Chevy Extended Cab. It is charcoal gray.

Thanks Again
    Kyle

Hi Shaggy,

Could you try and repost your business card? It doesn't appear. Use the browse button below your message posting area to find and insert your business card image into the post.

Thank you.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I will try it again.

I had to put it in Word Format. It would not let me attach from Picture it or Jpeg?

Thanks
      Kyle

Comment

Here is his original.

Comment

This contest is now active and has been pre-paid. Artists please begin posting and good luck to all of you!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks for posting some ideas. Curious if I could get 384 with 382's KZ's and make the tree darker. Also would like to see 261 and bigger grass pict. Liked 270 but its just so hard with the name of my company to do anything with it. Sorry to be picky but if I am going to spend my money I want it nice.
                              Odesigns, just not really digging those, got any other ideas. Would like something with a professinal look.

Thanks
                              Kyle

Comment

Working...
                              X