Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Looks great x ray. *A couple of things though. * Could we make the sunset a lil bit more orange on the bottom and is it possible to outline the tree *and trunk with a black line. *Could I get the background changed to black where it is white now. *I actually have a charcoal gray truck and think that would really look sharp for contrast rather than white. *I dont know if you can do this though.
        Another thing, could we get a phone number in slightly smaller font centered below Lawn Service? *

Last question, *what kind of deal could you offer me on a magnet?

Really looks great XRAY!

Thanks
        Kyle

Comment

Quote[/b] ]. Could I get the background changed to black where it is white now.
          Which part? Do you mean the white text?

Quote[/b] ]Last question, what kind of deal could you offer me on a magnet?
          What size do you need?

Comment

Comment

X Ray

That looks great. *Did everything I wanted you too. *If I had that made into a magnet, I dont know if that would look right with that shape. * *If I did get one I probably would go with a 12 x 18? *What are my size options? *Maybe I shouldnt think about a magnet? What do you think? *What are my other options? *I really dont want to make it permanent lettering either that is why I kinda want a magnet.

Thanks
              Kyle

Could you post one with white background where you put black on the last one. *Just want to see it with this final design.

Comment

Comment

You can have what ever size you want and if you don't want it permanent, magnetic would be the way to go. Gradient is more expensive with magnetic signs than just solid colors.

Comment

X ray

What kind of money (price) are we talking about for logo in gradient? *

I am guessing a good size would be maybe 18 H x 20 W? That is a guess!

Do you have any tips for curing magnets so they dont make the paint fade on my truck and scratch the paint from dirt etc...?

Could you try putting some grass in the logo instead of the tree. *Just curious what it would look like. *

Dont worry you have won the contest!

Thanks
                    Kyle

Comment

Hi shaggy,

Can you measure the size you need approx on your truck and let us know if you need it cut or leave it rectangle shaped.

Thanks!
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi Gopher

I went and measured and it would be nice if it could me like 16H x 16W. I dont know how it would look if I went for a rectangle shape. I thought I should keep it more square. What would that cost me to have 2 magnets with the gradient just like 419?

Thanks

Comment

Sent you a PM.
                          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sent you one back!

X ray

Were you not able to put some grass in there. *
                            Hope to hear back from you!

Kyle

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X