Unreal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal

This year is turning out to be flat-out awesome. We're only 9 days into April, and I'm already up 30% over last year in new clients. I've been running around so much that 16-hour days seem like 10-hour ones. The only caveat is the utter void of competent candidates to work for me. I get a dozen calls a day from guys looking for work, but no one will fill out a job application (their loss).
    My body is exhausted, my brain is fried, and I feel awesome. Yeah, baby.....this is what it's all about.
    integritylawnpro.com

Awesome! I have also been hit with a lot more calls this year. Thankfully it rained most of this week to give me a break a little. But I know my calender is getting swamped.

Comment

What do you attribute all this activity too? Is it that you have been in business longer, therefor you now know more people? Or is it that the economy is improving?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What do you attribute all this activity too? Is it that you have been in business longer, therefor you now know more people? Or is it that the economy is improving?
        I spent the winter building my online presence. I also made the decision to be a grounds care-only company last summer (no more design/build). I think this has led people who are tired of mow-and-blow to find me, because they are looking for a grounds care expert.
        The economy has little to do with it IMHO. This year, my close rate has been 90%. I only wish I had more help. About to start turning work down real soon.
        integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Have you been keeping track of where your new callers initially found you?

Do you know what percentage came from your online presence? How has that changed from the prior years?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

90% of this year's new customers has come from an online source. The other 10% has been a referral. Newspaper ads died 10 years ago for me. In 2003, I placed a 4-line classified ad that netted 25 new clients over a month. In 2005, I placed the same ad in the same paper and got nothing.....not one call. I was very surprised, as this was during the "housing boom" years.
            Today, online media (proactive) and referrals (passive) are the only forms of advertising I employ (outside of a local trade show). If I had the time/help, door-to-door is the next best thing, but is now illegal in most areas around Atlanta.
            integritylawnpro.com

Comment

I think that is fantastic.

I do wonder if all the work you with your trade show and referrals helps drive people to your website.

90% of this year's new customers has come from an online source.
              Do you include other online advertising beyond your website in this figure? Such as craigslist, etc...

Comment

for me....residential....70% come from online and 30% word of mouth

believe it or not, commercial contracts 95% word of mouth...i feel like apartment complexes and commercial stuff...they don't just look on the internet bc they talk to people and want to know who will actually do great work.

Comment

blowing up!

this is week 4 on some lawns and 2 for others but i cant remember having my phone ring as much. im adding accounts way more than ever. i have to say that
                  alot has came from others not in business anymore and others aving customers not happy with the service they been getting. i been doing lawns for many years and always try to update for the best stuff, including clients and equipment. for me my goal has never been how many yards i can get but to get to a place to be able to choose what i take on. im working on dumping lesser quality work and pushing toward that selection of a higher end client.

Comment

I have to say.....it's a real good sign that I'm not the only one having a stellar year. Now everyone go back to work....we have millions of dollars to make!
                    integritylawnpro.com

Comment

now, where do you find good employees?

Comment

now, where do you find good employees?
                        HA! Story of my life!
                        integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X