flyer design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyer design

I would like 2 have a flyer made up that it could be used 4 post card also.In this i would like 2 include my *co.name and logo wich is currently beging done by tiger no.412 ,weakly cutting aerating,seeding,fertilizing,mulching,planting,sea sonal clean ups,grading company name is Grassroots lawn care. Thanks

Comment

Tiger i think this would make a great post card not 2 thrilled with the yellow call now/no.box really like the rest. dont mean 2 b a pain in the a** but could i possibly see some thing in a flyer design. I still have 2 call print shop and get quots and mailling quots and then i will decide thanks

Comment

472 Flyer idea

Comment

473 full color

Comment

Hi Tiger,like the one with the house,sorry but what i need now is a really nice picture of a lawn and poss.a house ,went 2 the printer and decided 2 mail post card with picture on one side and words on other .

Comment

Comment

Tiger thanks but need a blank picture maybe a little more focus on the yard/grass feel this 1 maybe 2 landscapeish but it is a poss. also picture must be leagle 2 put on post card and send 2 the public

Comment

475 Front of postcard

Comment

476 Back of postcard

Comment

tiger thanks I like the back if poss what i would like 4 front is a property and a lawn. I know guyes dont like other people 2 use ther pictures so try and see what u can do and once again thanks were getting alot closer :rock:

Comment

Comment

Tiger this should be it, like the front of #471 with no words just logo at the bott. and back of 476 co phone is 610-495-1644 thanks

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X