A Touch of Grass....need logo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Touch of Grass....need logo!

I would like a logo for my lawn care business. What I'd like is A Touch of Grass at the bottom in alternating dark and light green letters with tha same colors used in vertical stripes on top of the letters that taper off into the horizon in a 3 demensional effect. Lawn Care With A Personal Touch would need to go under the company name The logo would be used for letterhead, vehicle (Dark Blue), business cards and a web site. Thanks

This contest is now active and has been pre-paid. Artists please begin posting and good luck to all of you!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

i know we are suppose to post on the other forum. is this one a freebie or not. one forum says it is and the other one says it is paid for

Comment

Hi Odesigns,

You can post your logos here. This is a freebie.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

Ok, now we.re off and running.

Xray: I like the colors, the verticle bars need to touch so it looks like grass stripes, I like the block letters, I'd like the slogan to have a more easier to read script font.

Odesigns: I like the colors as well, drop the " " off of the company name and use a block font. I like the font for the slogan, leave the "". I don't care for the stripes coming to a point.

Can you put a house and a pine tree into the "stripped lawn" somewhere along with a setting sun.

Comment

Comment

Odesigns,
                  Lets keep the sun solid yellow instead of gradient, can you move the house deeper into the grass ,possibly make it larger and partly overlapping the sun. I'm happy with the lettering, lets try coloring the letters all one color same as the dark stripes. It's looking good. If I figure right I'm looking at 4 colors plus white.

Comment

Comment

Xray,

Looks good, I like the outlined letters, Try making all of the lettering for the company name the dark green color. Keep the stripes a solid color instead of gradient. The last logo that Odesigns posted is the direction I'm headed. Try to work in the tree, house and the setting sun. Thanx

Comment

Comment

Comment

We're real close here! These are looking great.

Odesigns: Reduce the size of the house so it fits inside the boundary of the sun and try a different example of the pine tree.

Xray: Round the sun more and get it off of the roof of the house.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X