No announcement yet.

A Touch of Grass....need logo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was under the impression that it would be file that could be enlarged to whatever size I needed when I took it to a sign maker. The numbers would need to be aprox. 3 or 4 in. high. Is this something a sign printer could match up for me without providing a file?

Comment

Hi Firefighter698,

You are correct. The image will be in vector format that will allow you to resize it.

If you need magnetic signs for this, let me know.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

Xray,
          Ok, everything looks fine, you did a great job. I sent Team Gopher a private message inquiring on the costs of magnetic signs, no response yet. How do I receive my files?

Comment

Hi Firefighter698,

For some reason I don't have your PM in my inbox. I am sorry about that. What size magnet signs do you need? Either post it here or send me a PM.

I will have the final images sent to you.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

The logo is taller that it is wide so I guess it would need to be approx. 24" x 24" phone number sign would need to be approx 4"x24". Is the background of the material white or am I charged for that color also?

Comment

Hi Firefighter698,

They are printed with a 4 color process so you can do whatever you want with the color and it's the same price.

Let me know what you need.

Comment

Give me a price on 2 of the logo at 24"x24" and 2 of the Phone number at 4"x24".

Comment

Your images have been sent.

Comment

Can I get the "phone number" file also. What program do I need to view and enlarge the ".ai" files. When I enlarge the .gif file it gets fuzzy.

Comment

The phone number design is in the ai file. That's an Adobe Illustrator file. It's vector based to allow for scaling. What size do you need your *.gif in and I will post that for you.

Comment

The same size that you posted on here will be fine. Thank you Xray for all of your time and effort, I'm really pleased with the logo.

Comment

Your files have been sent.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X