A Touch of Grass....need logo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odesigns,
    Are the yellow strips between the green stripes and at the bottom going to disappear on the finished product? It looks like all that I requested, do you have any suggestions or ideas that you may know about graphic design and advertising that may help me. I plan on using this logo on magnetic signs, business cards, stationary and invoices. I am going to wait and see what Xray comes up with and make a decision.

Comment

The green coming off the letters is part of that font. I can get rid of them if you want. The yellow is part of the sun do you want me to get rid of that?

Comment

Do you already have a printer? Gopher prints magnetic signs. I print bus.cards, stationary and invoices but it might be cheaper for you to get it printed in your area, after shipping.

Comment

I took the yellow out between the green stripes. And the stripes stay within the sun now. Is that ok? Or would you rather them come out like the last one?

Comment

Odesigns,
            I like that much better, go ahead and get rid of the green lines on the font. Looks great! Easy to read and colorful. I'll make a decision once Xray finishes his design. I used a printing company when I had my business cards made up, but they were "generic" cards and on special. After I pick a logo, I'll look into pricing signs and cards ect. With your design I'm looking at 4 colors on a white background with 2 pieces of "clip art".

Comment

white, yellow, black, and 2 shades of green. i will try another font for you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Odesigns,
                    It looks finished to me, unless you want to try some different variations.

Xray,
                    Stretch the sun to the back edge of the stripes.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's was a tough decision and after seeking the opinion of a several people, I'm going to choose Xray #418.

Odesigns, I appreciate all the work and effort you put into your designs.

Xray, Can you make a separate "banner" in the same color and font as the company name stateing, Call 887-2223 or 492-4017. I will need the all file types that are required by professional printers in the highest resolution.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Can you make a separate "banner" in the same color and font as the company name stateing, Call 887-2223 or 492-4017
                            Like in a website banner? Any specific size?

Comment

Xray,
                              The logo would go on the door of my truck and I plan on putting the phone numbers along the bed of the truck.

Comment

What size would you like the phone number banner for your number?

Comment

Working...
                                X