• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tiger, I like both 412 and 419. I still need my phone number and services listed somewhere. How about an extension on the bottom of the logo for phone number and a seperate box for services. Also could list phone number in the services box. Could I see how it would all look on white extended cab Chevy (logo on door, services on extended cab area)? One last thing, only concern is with the readability of "lawn care" (mostly just the w). Do you have a similar cool font that is a little more readable? We are almost there.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tiger, let me see #412 and #430 in consecutive posts on the white truck complete with all info so I can make final decision.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tiger, I think my final choice will be #427. The only thing is I see seperate applications for a background fill color of black as well as white. Can you send me both? I will need them in as many formats as possible including vector. I currently only have Adobe Photoshop but if I get Illustrator will this let me play around with the logo in vector format if needed ? One last thing, have you looked at my door hanger request? I posted one last week and have gotten no responses on it. Thanks for your work.

Comment

Working...
                                X