New Logo Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logo Contest

OK folks let's see what you can do. I am attaching my current logo as a word doc. The services may, but do not have to be incorporated into the new one. Please take it and see how you can jazz it up. It will be used on everything from truck lettering (white trucks), to business cards, clothing, invoices, and letterhead, and door hangers.
    From the logos that have been created here, I lean towards the following: Tiger #'s 161 and 202. Turk #2 and especially Blackwater #'s 2 and 3. I would like to see grass incorporated, so any objects such as trees or leaves should be changed to grass. Like I said, I really like the Blackwater one's but I need it unique enough that I'm not just copying his.Thanks and good luck.

This contest is now active and has been pre-paid. Artists please begin posting and good luck to all of you!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tiger, I like #409,411,and 412. Could you replace trees and leaf with grass? Could you also include incorporate phone number or show how you would do phone number with logo seperate on truck?

Comment

Something else I was thinking since I will want my services listed on trucks, so as to keep the Logo seperate and clean can you come up with a seperate box that includes my services and phone number? Maybe white lettering on green/black background? Will be put on extended cab Chevy trucks with the logo on doors and other info on the extended portion.

Comment

Comment

Comment

XRAY, Could I see #236 with some different fonts for the business name? Tiger, how about 412 with a black background and white lettering?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X