My friend Gene, from http://www.yardsignswork.com, contacted me and said he has "100 18x12" Yard Signs 1 color 1 side with stands, shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states." That is $200 worth of signs!
Now he wanted me to come up with a fun way to give these away.
Well I came up with something that would be fun and easy to do.
So here is the deal, help me get the word out about my new book and the one who does the most to promote it, gets the signs.
How can you promote the book?
- Put an image of it on your site.
- Promote it on another forum.
- Promote it on your myspace site.
- Post some picture of you holding the book, giving a thumbs up.
- Or simply make a post on this forum promoting the book.
- Do anything and let me know about it and in a couple of weeks I will pick a winner.
Here is some code to add a simple image and link.
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Lowballing-Business-Owners-Guide-Success/dp/143821510X"><img src="http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-1-10950-steves_book.jpg">