truck driver for now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truck driver for now

i am looking at starting my business., but wont start till next year. my wife is going to school till june and i dont want to leave my job yet till her benifits start plus i dont want to lose my vacation pay. i was wondering if there is anyone around davenport,ia area that could get with me on what i need to do as far as equipment, pricing,and profit margins for this area. thanks to you all in advance.
    donnie montegna

Hi Cowboy,

Welcome to our forum! Why not start off slow this year and just do a few jobs on the weekend? Get your feet wet. Even if you start with a push mower, just get all the gears working and then you will be even in a better position for next year when you want to go full time.

What's your thought on that?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

thanks for the advice steve, but i think i might start sooner. i have found a person that is willing to help me and might start this spring. i will keep you all posted. if there anyone around the midwest here. thanks.
      donnie montegna

Comment

Have you thought of the different ways you might market your business? What types of ideas have you come up with?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X