Logo Please :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other image.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

If I can get you to make the slogan "Your Lawn Is Our Reputation" And maybe show me it on a red background that would be great.

If you guys have any ideas on somethin different let me know, I'm not ask you to put to much work into this since this has been going for awhile, and I changed my mind on you.

Thanks,
      Soupy

Comment

Can you guys help me out with this? I'll understand since it's not your design. I just need to know, so I can make other arrangements.

Thanks,
        Soupy

Comment

Hi Soupy,

I am sure you will be helped out with this. Things were just a little slow over the holidays.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

448, 449

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Tiger, I really want a logo that doesn't have a border around it. I don't know if you guys seen the other Logo on the bottom of the 3rd page. I really like that one, maybe you can get some ideas from it. I need to have a dash (-) between Turf and King. I like the idea of useing a crown as the dash.

Thanks,
                Soupy

Comment

Comment

Tiger, can you stretch the crown a little to make it shorter, Also lose the circle around it. I want it to have the effect that it is replaceing the dash. Can you show me a few different colors on a red back ground. I really like the font.

Thanks,
                    Ken

Comment

Comment

Tiger, I like the font. I'm not to thrilled about the crown though. The name has a dash in it, and I need the crown to purvey that. If you want we can lose the crown were the dash goes, and try to come up with something else totally different. Maybe use some kinda of king figure or maybe somehow use a castle in the background with a beautiful lawn.

Odesigns, Fell free to jump in if you have some ideas

Thanks,
                        Soupy

Comment

I came up with a few more ideas. Maybe we can use a crown to dot the i. We can use some type of ancient shield as artwork with maybe the company initials in it. Maybe the T on-top of the K.

These ideas don't need to be used. I'm just trying to put a little more effort in helping you guys create an awesome logo. I want the logo to give the impression that my company is one of the big boys and not the kid down the street You know, The franchise look.

Comment

Comment

Odesigns, I like the crown, But I'm not thrilled about the font.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X