Logo Please :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

How are you putting the sign on your truck?

Comment

Tiger, I'll most likely use vinyl lettering.. This is how I have done it with my last two trucks.

I'm starting to think that I would be best with something simple with white letters.

My intentions were to purchase a white truck, But I couldn't pass up on the deal I got with the red one.

If you guys can show me anything on a red truck, that would be great. Actually If you can give me a couple of days to get back with you, I'm going to go get estimates on haveing it painted white.

Thanks,
        Soupy

Comment

Soupy,

Can you take a picture of your truck from the side and post it?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

#9 i put in a red background so you can get an idea

Comment

Comment

I will try to tkae a picture tomorrow.

Thanks,
                Soupy

Comment

Here's a picture of my truck. It was just getting dark outside when I took the picture. My original intentions were to have it repainted all red, But now I'm thinking about White.

If you guys can make it look good as is, then that would be good too. I also planned on adding different service on it also. Like across the top of the bed etc.

I know it is a little hard to work with something that isn't ready. When I set out to buy another truck, I planned on loooking for a white one. But this one had a Diesel in it (which was one of the key features I was looking for) and the price was to good to pass up. The price was low enough to spend extra on haveing it repainted. I'm just not sure if I want to have it painted white with the underhood and door frames showing red when opened.

Sorry for the confusion.
                  Soupy

Comment

here's the pic.

Comment

here's a picture of a all red truck that is similiar to mine. The angle isn't very good though. Mine is a little older and has a long bed, but maybe it will help.

Comment

Comment

I appreciate everyones time put into this logo. For some reason I just wasn't happy with the new name . I have changed it again to Lawn-King. If you want to spend anymore time trying to come up with a logo for the new name that would be great. If not I understand. I just couldn't come up with any ideas for a logo and slogan for Lawn-Tek and decided Lawn-King had better potential. I'm still working on the slogan, But so far i have come up with "your castle deserves royal treatment"

I know I have been hard to work with so far, But I wanted a name that will be easy to market and I feel Turf-King is it.

Thanks again,
                          Soupy

Comment

What did you have in mind for the Turf-King Logo?

Comment

I super nice guy over at ******** put together these two for me, But didn't format them. I like the yellow best because it will look best on just about any color I need to put it on. It could maybe use some font change. I like the other one too just not the color. (well I like the color, but it won't go with my truck if I don't have it painted)

Ok It says I can't upload this typ of file. Can I email it to you?

Comment

These are the images from Soupy
                                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X