Logo Please :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Please :)

I need a new Logo. The name of my company is LAWN-TEK . this will be used on my truck. I'm in the process of shopping for a new used truck. I'm trying to find a mid 90's Chevy 2500, if that helps. Also I'm trying to find a white one, But might end up with another color.

I want a logo that looks profesional (no clip art), maybe something that can bu used in green or white. Green if used on a white truck and white if used on a color tuck.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
    Soupy

here are some designs with no graphics

149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156

Comment

So far, I like 149, 150 & 154. We don't do landscapeing though.

Thanks,
      Soupy

Comment

updates

170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178

Comment

I'm sorry it's takeing me awhile to reply, I'm haveing computer problems. Anyway I think I'm looking for something with a little more flare. I'll do some searching and find some logos I like and reply back with them. Then you will have an idea of what I like.

Thanks,
          Soupy

Comment

I found a cool looking grassguy I like (see attached file). Can you see if you can design a logo with something like this in it?

Thanks,
            Soupy

Comment

how about this

Comment

Sorry, just isn't what i'm looking for. here is the logo I have been useing with my old name. I don't know if it will help. I wish I had some solid advice as to what I want, But the truth is, I'm not sure. I just know that I will know it when I see it

Thanks,
                Soupy

Comment

forgot to post logo

Comment

200, 201

Comment

Comment

Comment

Odesigns, I like both of those. I have one problem. I originally was going to buy a White truck, But ended up buying a red truck. Can you see if you can come up with something that would look good on a 1992 Chevy 2500 truck (red).

Also I want to apoligies for not responding in awhile. I have been haveing some major computer problems. I should be Ok from here on out. I'm not recieving Email telling me there's a new post eigther.

Thanks,
                          Soupy

Comment

Comment

Xray, I'm not sure how the green color will look on red. If you guys can show me what they will look like on a red truck. I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
                              Soupy

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X