Logo Idea- HELP!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Idea- HELP!!!!

I'm in desperate need of a new logo-heres the current one-it really sucks dont it? * *I would like to stick with A deep green, navy blue (sort of, or something dark that resembles water a little), and a "hint" of violet.

Fall cleanups are a biggie for me, and I do a ton of water garden cleanout work too. So maybe a leaf on water with ripples comming out from it? Grass blades in the background is something that I would like too.

I really appreciate the help! I'm looking into purchasing the Gopher Software soon So far, the features of it are most appealing to me over any software out there.

BTW-dont keep the "Quality Landscaping at unbeatable prices" thing either-I'm thinking of "Our work speaks for itself!"
    ~Loren Haus~

something like this?

190, 191

Comment

the second is pretty nice, have a skinnier font?
      ~Loren Haus~

Comment

updates
        192, 193, 194, 195, 196

Comment

lookin good so far, I really like #192. could you do it with the same font as this one of Lawn-Teks?
          ~Loren Haus~

Comment

I REALLY like the way NOVA did his, with the ripples around the leaf.
            ~Loren Haus~

Comment

Comment

I like it! Can you make the leaf a little bigger and post a few with different fonts in small caps, then I think it will be perky
                ~Loren Haus~

Comment

I dono, but if you can see if you could make one with the 3 different colored leaves like LGFs logo please. Thanks!
                  ~Loren Haus~

Comment

202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207

Comment

One last thing and I'll be more than content ! If you could please, take the font of #203 and put it on the background of #205. Also, spread out the letters of "landscaping" on the bottom and make the font smaller. Thats all i can think of!
                      ~Loren Haus~

Comment

210, 211

Comment

#210 is beautiful! Could you outline the letters a little so the fonts a little eaiser to see?
                          ~Loren Haus~

Comment

213, 214, 215, 216, 217

Comment

Changed the logo a little to make it look better on the truck.

Comment

Working...
                              X