No announcement yet.

Logo Idea- HELP!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you post that logo with the bigger letters? That looks like the one I wanna go with!
    ~Loren Haus~

Comment

255, 256, 257, 258

Comment

255 on truck **** Error **** Mod please delete

Comment

255 on truck

Comment

256 on truck

Comment

257 on truck

Comment

258 on truck

Comment

I like this one!
                  ~Loren Haus~

Comment

Can you post the on on the truck right above this post so I can see it a little better? Thanx
                    ~Loren Haus~

Comment

Comment

Can you do a few variations of BOLD fonts of "ATLANTEC"? I really like the rest of it though!
                        ~Loren Haus~

Comment

328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333

Comment

Before I stick with one logo, can you come up with some other ideas? I'm going to be keeping this logo for a long time, so I want to get it done RIGHT the first time. I need something professional that will stand out. I've got a lot of coments that the logos with the leafs in the background are distracting, so I better stay away form that. That was my bad, sorry. But I really appreciate efforts!
                            ~Loren Haus~

Comment

Hi The Lawn Boy Pro,

Do you have any suggestions on the way you would like to go? Have you seen any other logos that you have liked? What would you change about your current one to make it more ideal?
                              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Not trying to be rude or anything here. But when I look at some of the other logo ideas done for other guys, they look more professional. Then I come back and look at some of mine and they, well, look a little chezzey. I need more of a variety to choose from i guess. Just difficult to decide, when theres nothing to decide from-i guess thats the best way to put it.
                                ~Loren Haus~

Comment

Working...
                                X