Thank you letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you letter

Well this was my first year in buisness and I would like too thank Steve and every memeber on here for giving me this knowledge about lawn care. You guys have gave me a sucessfull year of lawn care on what and what not to do. I have also learned some snow removal bidding on how too get jobs. Thanks again for all you guys do and have a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Sincerly

Travis
    Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Travis,

You are very welcome. I am certain this upcoming year is going to be great for you, just please make sure you get your schoolwork done before you do any business.

I hope to see you get as much education as possible.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey man that is great! When times get tough, just know they will pass so do not>>>QUIT! Just keep plugging new ideas of how to increase sales and be more efficient for your customers.
      Last edited by ringahding1; 12-26-2012, 07:37 PM.
      08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
      05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
      4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
      3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
      1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
      20' Enclosed trailer
      18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
      2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Travis,

You are very welcome. I am certain this upcoming year is going to be great for you, just please make sure you get your schoolwork done before you do any business.

I hope to see you get as much education as possible.
        I do my school work done first then in study hall if I'm done I carry around my buisness notebook around with me and fill in stuff. I am doing well in school I am getting a's and b's so I'm doing well.

Comment

Hey man that is great! When times get tough, just know they will pass so do not>>>QUIT! Just keep plugging new ideas of how to increase sales and be more efficient for your customers.
          Thanks I will remember that I am doing well with just my three accounts. This spring I getting more people in my neighborhood accounts but I got to be quick and act fast because I live by a compettitor right next door so I got to do that.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X