How Louis CK runs his business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Louis CK runs his business

For those of you who are fans of the comedian Louis C.K.. Here is a great video on how he deals with contracts and got his show going.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ssfEzWn3Mbk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hearing how he did it may expand your view on contract negotiations.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I wish I had customers that would give me $500 a month and just let me do my thing. Like mulch when I want or take out a bush (just for looking at me funny)

Comment

I wish I had customers that would give me $500 a month and just let me do my thing. Like mulch when I want or take out a bush (just for looking at me funny)
      well he said in the contract they have all the say but since everything is working out they give him leeway.

I use to work with a PM company that never bothered me one bit but this year I was underbid on about 7 of their properties. They were real easy to work with.

I have a contract with a hotel for the 3rd year in a row. They like to tell me when to trim the bushes and other random things. Its pretty annoying it got to the point when I wouldve normally did something I would just wait for the order instead. But I can deal with it there good payers and loyal.

I think steve was more on the its easier to say no if you dont want it part. I have this same philosophy. If theres a job you really want your more then willing to negotiate your price then say a job out of the way. I get about 50% of the jobs I refuse to budge on price.

Comment

It is fascinating how the less you want something, the potential more you can get paid to do it and the more freedom you can have in performing the job.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X