.New Company Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .New Company Logo

I am looking for a more appealing, and more professional logo for our business. Below is our current design. I definitely would like to keep green in the logo. Our uniforms are green pants, and grey shirts so it would have to be darker colors to be seen on the shirts. Also our trucks have white cabs. I like simple, but want it to be appealing. Thanks for your time.

Oh yeah, a good usable logo in maybe a main logo (truck, t-shirt, sign), and a smaller logo (business cards, letterhead) would be worth between $100 - $150. Thanks again.

Comment

Comment

If we could leave the P. Aponte in somewhat of an arc, or half circle that would be cool. Maybe a picture below it, then the landscape & DEsign, Inc. under that. As far as the number, webpage, and commercial-residential I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

Comment

128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133

Comment

134, 135, 136

Comment

designs 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189

Comment

134, 135, 136 were somewhat decent. Maybe I should just tell you guys to forget what I said, and to just have free rule and be creative. We don't have to concentrate on the colors I right now, that's something we can always change later.Here is another sign that I was working on.

Comment

some different logo concepts

142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148

Comment

Getting better.

Comment

179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185

Comment

do you want 2 different logos. one large for trucks and uniforms then a different one for letterhead and bus. card?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X