Storing Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storing Equipment

As some of you may not know I made moved to Orlando Fl over the weekend to gear up for next years season. I moved from a town that had about 3,500 people to town that has 220,000 people. I went looking for a place to store all my equipment, HOA is on my azz already about having here. I realize today things are much more then where I lived at. They want over 1,000 month to rent decent place to store all my equipment. 24ft dove tail trailer, 16ft land and landscape trailer, ztrs, utv, tractor, bush hog , box blade 4 trucks so on. list goes on and on, anyway I went to this company about 1.8 mile down the road they have 50 aces where they have few buldings on it for storage they rent out space there. I got to talking to the project manger after we walk around looking at different spots I could park everything. ( close to there 24x7 shop ) so it would be in good view so no one will mess with it. I told her I did lawn and landscape, She said we are going to need someone in january cause the person they have doing it is moving. ( They also rent out office space) we got to talking I told her I would maintain the place for parking space for my equipment and I wanted office to run my business out of next year. Well she called me back they agreed to it. Now I have place to park all my equipment and a brand new office to start out with next year.

Thats great it worked out the way it did.

Comment

Yea! Great Job!

Send some pics if you get a chance!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That&#39;s awesome&#33; I tried doing something like that here... guy had something up for rent... 600sqft office attached to a 1200sqft warehouse with one bay door.... he wanted &#036;1200/month... wouldn&#39;t take barter... <<sigh>> maybe one day... =-)

Comment

If you were to charge him for the lawn service, how much would it have cost him do you think? Would it have been close? More or maybe less?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X