No announcement yet.

How much profit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like you, I've been doing this part time. I've got a full time job and doing this on nights and weekends (mostly weekends). I've got 4 weekly customers and 3 bi-weekly customers. This is just strictly residential business. I haven't been advertising too much but I'm able to bring home roughly an extra $500/month. Like I said I stopped advertising (mainly on craigslist) but I still get calls. If I decided to advertise more, I'm sure I could bring more home but at that point time/daylight becomes my enemy (not enough of both!!).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can control how much you make. Sometimes you have to work a little harder for it, other times, not as hard.

Comment

wishful thinking I do believe....

Comment

wait... did I miss it? How do ya'll figure 100 customers per worker? Or did I read that wrong?

Comment

wait... did I miss it? How do ya'll figure 100 customers per worker? Or did I read that wrong?
          He lives in Australia and I guess there most of the people only get bi weekly cuts, so that's how he can have 100 customers, that's like having 50 weeklys.
          sigpic
          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

ahhh that seems more reasonable, thanks

Comment

Working...
            X