C-C-C-Cold CALLS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-C-C-Cold CALLS

So I see these terrifying over-grown lawns owned by either homeowners (which I'm going to personally solicit) and homes listed for real estate, now with my newest mower frank (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=16922) I can profitably cut any height lawn. like up to 5 feet, it's cool!

Business isn't growing fast as it's not spring anymore and I think I can make some decent cash mowing these beasts, but can anyone give me some tips on selling people $100+ lawn cuts, cold call style?

I just don't know what else to say other than "Hey I have a cool mower so I can work better then everyone else so the deal is unbeatable and outstanding" without sounding desperate (which I am, slightly)

Hello sir/maam,
    I'm with the city and if your lawn doesnt get cut by xx/xx/xx youll be fined $200. Some ******* from gopher forum is highly recommend. Thanks for your compliance.
    Good day

hahaha.... That might work.

I did 3 of these the last few weeks because the owners were going to be fined.

Comment

"Sup bro, want sum lawn service? I got mad skillz with a mower, can take care of your sh*t for $100.00".

lol

or

"Hi, this is Bob on behalf of << COMPANY NAME >>, I was wondering if you would be interested in receiving a free quote for our lawn maintenance service? We provide mowing, trimming, and a cleanup of grass clippings with every visit."

Comment

If it's a property for sale, can you call the number and say the grass is really high on it and I can cut it for you with my brush mower for $X?

I bet after a few calls, you will find something that works smoothly.

What's the worst they can say? No?

Keep us posted.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Contact your local code enforcement. The county will pay you to mow propertys that have been fined but still not mowed. The homeowner is billed by the county I cut em for 100.00 when I got started.
          If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

Contact your local code enforcement. The county will pay you to mow propertys that have been fined but still not mowed. The homeowner is billed by the county I cut em for 100.00 when I got started.
            snitch......... Lol.. Thats not a bad idea. I should call on this real estate company since $125 isnt in their budget.

Attached Files

Comment

Needs powerwashed also

Comment

I tape a door hanger to the door, with a copy of the county lawn ordanance. Have gotten calls from people who just bought the house, from real estate agents (who thought that the lawn was being cut) and from a bank (got 13 yards from her bi weekly cut)

Be sure to take pictures of before/after, and anything that is damaged (before you work)

Send those pics with the bills

Comment

"Sup bro, want sum lawn service? I got mad skillz with a mower, can take care of your sh*t for $100.00".

lol

or

"Hi, this is Bob on behalf of << COMPANY NAME >>, I was wondering if you would be interested in receiving a free quote for our lawn maintenance service? We provide mowing, trimming, and a cleanup of grass clippings with every visit."

or

yo B this is your neihbor and your chiggers and tics are attacking my baby from dat mini eco jungle you got going on.
                  i think it's time you chop that suka down, true dat.

Comment

or

yo B this is your neihbor and your chiggers and tics are attacking my baby from dat mini eco jungle you got going on.
                    i think it's time you chop that suka down, true dat.
                    wuuuurd. I feel dat.

Comment

snitch......... Lol.. Thats not a bad idea. I should call on this real estate company since $125 isnt in their budget.

Looks like the place across the street from me. I'm to late though someone cut it today
                      sigpic
                      Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X