Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GopherHaul 13 online!

Watch GopherHaul 13 now online!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jPx2uZST_Ds"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jPx2uZST_Ds" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

In this episode we talk about a new lawn care business start up success story who was able to start their lawn care business without even owning a lawn mower&#33; Then we talk about how you can use an autodialer to help market your business while you are out working. We have 3 big giveaways in the video, watch to see what they are and then finally we show some footage from our friend Keith&#39;s gliding expedition. Remember life can&#39;t be all work and no play&#33;
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Help us promote GopherHaul and you can win either 1000 postcards or door hangers designed anyway you like&#33; Compliments of Bob from Plan-It Graphics.com. Two winners will be chosen&#33;

How to win?

1. Either post you want to win here or send an email to us at support@gophersoftware.com

or

2. If you help us promote GopherHaul in some way and can send us a picture of either a website, or post you made somewhere, if you stuck a GopherHaul Bumpersticker on your truck or promoted GopherHaul in any other way, we will give special attention to those who did the best job promoting GopherHaul.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

uh, i wanna get some check my sig in lawn forums and i used to have it at the cafe but they took it off.

Comment

I Would like to be entered in the doorhanger contest&#33;

thank you&#33;

Tom

Comment

I am certainly interested in winning&#33; I advertise on our site and on our trailers, although we are fairly small, we think BIG&#33;

Comment

PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME &#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33; PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33; PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33; PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;PICK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;I want to WIN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

LOL who? It&#39;s marked as guest&#33;

Comment

I think it was makbootzy.

Something happened to your account on the forum&#33; Can you relog in?

Comment

Im back&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

Oh good&#33; I look forwards to more of your insightful posts&#33;

Comment

I&#39;ve been gone for a while but I&#39;m back now so how about a nice welcome back gift&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

Welcome back and thanks for taking part in this&#33;

Comment

Joshlawn wrote us and here is his signature in another forum.

Comment

I would like the opportunity to have my hat thrown into the ring for the doorhangers/postcards too. Thanks &#33;

Comment

Pick me i really need the help..

I&#39;ve been in business full time for 6 month and i still havent got any calls.
                              I dont know whats going on. But im sure you guys at gopher can help..

Pick me

Comment

Working...
                              X