non-compete clause

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-compete clause

Have you ever used a non-compete clause with your employees? If not, are you planning on using one in the future?

What's your take on them?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I would actually like to use this in the near future with the business's that I am considering purchasing. I don't want to buy any of them and then turn around and that person is knocking on their door with a new business trying to win them back.
    Also, I would consider a no complete clause for any of their employees because I am sure two of the three have employees and I don't want them being bitter because I purchase the business and don't keep someone on. I have to stand on my own two feet with anything I buy before I can expect someone else to stand there for me.
    Does anyone have a no-complete clause they use or think is useful for my situation and can link it on the boards or e-mail to me? Thanks

Comment

Here is one.

http://www.ilrg.com/forms/nocompet.html

Let us know how this works for you.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X