non-compete clause

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-compete clause

Have you ever used a non-compete clause with your employees? If not, are you planning on using one in the future?

What's your take on them?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I would actually like to use this in the near future with the business's that I am considering purchasing. I don't want to buy any of them and then turn around and that person is knocking on their door with a new business trying to win them back.
    Also, I would consider a no complete clause for any of their employees because I am sure two of the three have employees and I don't want them being bitter because I purchase the business and don't keep someone on. I have to stand on my own two feet with anything I buy before I can expect someone else to stand there for me.
    Does anyone have a no-complete clause they use or think is useful for my situation and can link it on the boards or e-mail to me? Thanks

Comment

Here is one.

http://www.ilrg.com/forms/nocompet.html

Let us know how this works for you.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X