No announcement yet.

In Need Of Some Advice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the same boat. all I could do was to stop doing any trimming and mulch work and save it up just in case the mowing comes to a hault. It's time to send out a letter thanking your customers for all the work they have givin you and to ask if there is anything else you can do for them. Even if it's washing their car. lol. Hang in there it will pass.

Comment

additional services

Take your truck and do junk removal. Or, organize garages. Doing organizing is really popular. I'm a NAPO member and they let you register to get free referrals. It's out of the sun and let's you be creative too. Check out the national Association of Professional organizers for ideas. Sometimes when you haul away junk, you find some great things that just need some TLC to be like new.

Comment

Something free and easy...check out thumbtack.com it's a free service where people request a service and you get an email. If you want to bid on it, it cost around $3. Worth it in my mind if your a small company with low overhead. It seems like a new website...or maybe I'm a bit slow to the internet world. I've got a few leads from it and cherry pick what I want. POUND PAVEMENT!!!! Pass put as many flyers/business cards as possible. A cheap investment I use is a simple ad on craigslist and pay someone to pass out flyers with me. You get twice as much done. Don't give up, keep staying positive!! It's frustrating, but everything will come together. Just set goals and don't give up!

Comment

Working...
        X