Door hanger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door hanger

Tiger I really like the door hanger you designed for Sildoc the #398. Is there a copyright or anything on that because I would like to get the same thing done. Just change the name To Four Corner's Lawn & Landscaping & make it 10th cut free
    phone # 1-866-241-1148 if possable if not possable let me know what would have to be changed I don't want to step on Sildoc toes That's a $100 design

Thanks Mac

Comment

Could you take out fertilazation and change it to storm clean up but add that at the bottom of the list and put a #1 in front of the phone # and 1 more thing add intallation after the part that says" full sevice landscape maintenance & installation

Thanks
      Mac

Comment

Comment

Looks good! could you send it to me e-mail pdf attach. so I could see a close up

Comment

Sent. Let us know how they work!
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I never recieved it could you please send it again.
              Attach it as a pdf file to an e-mail if you could.
              Thanks Mac

Comment

Team Gopher, don't forget to resend it. Let me know if you need the file again.

Comment

I'm not getting the file only an e-mail could you try one more time Thanks
                  Mac
                  macs3204@aol.com

Comment

Sent!
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X