Do you like this franchise idea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like this franchise idea?

What do you think of this franchise idea?

Will it work?

Would you buy into one?

Would you make one of your own?

<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJvf-bdqzaQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJvf-bdqzaQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Its been going on for a while and there are lots of I Sold Its around. I know one came into our town and then shut down a couple months later. They take about 35% of the final sale. Then they deduct the listing fees and final value fees, and the customer is left with about 50% of the selling price. Might be ok for some people, but that is bad for the seller in my opinion.
    Northern California

Comment

I have never seen this franchise. I think it has a great potential if it wasn&#39;t squeezing the seller and the store owner of profits. I had a feeling that ebay probably wouldn&#39;t leave any profits on the table for anyone else.

What % of the selling price do you feel would be fair to give to the seller? What % to the store and what % to ebay?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I am not sure what ebay gets from it. I just know what the store gets from the seller. I think it is too much, but I have been selling on ebay for a while (over 200 positive feedbacks, no negatives). So for someone who doesn&#39;t want to get involved in the selling and shipping of the items, then it would be good for them. If a loved one died and someone wanted to sell everything at market value, then it would be the way to go without having to do a lot of work.
        Northern California

Comment

What % though could the store keep, would you think would make the store concept work?

Comment

Working...
          X