What type Sulky to buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type Sulky to buy

I am in the market to buy a 2 wheel sulky and I was wondering what type to buy...I have found them from 400 to 175 dollars...Is there that much difference in them...What are some of the items I should look for....Thanks in advance for the help

I am in the market to buy a 2 wheel sulky and I was wondering what type to buy...I have found them from 400 to 175 dollars...Is there that much difference in them...What are some of the items I should look for....Thanks in advance for the help
    buy a new one it will last you much longer then a used one. I just bought a velky brand for 365 and it speeds up my mowing by about 3 hours

Comment

We had a few discussions in the past on here about sulkies. Check out this sulky post and see if it is more helpful.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

sulky

I own this one
        http://www.trailerracks.com/SD104.html

I dont think you will find one built heavier.I am very happy
        with it.

Comment

Working...
        X