Unlicensed lawn care contractor tracked down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlicensed lawn care contractor tracked down

Yikes! I guess the lesson of this story is to make sure you are licensed!

What is the fine in your statte for operating a lawn care business without a license?

Unlicensed Landscaper Faces Criminal Court - Halsne: "Brian? Chris Halsne KIRO-TV. You didn't show up for our meeting."
    Bashore: "Nope."
    Halsne: "Can we talk about the folks you owe money to? When are you going to pay them back?"
    Bashore: "I have arranged that. At the moment, I'm on my way to work, so I really don't have time to talk."
    Halsne: "How long have you been working as an unlicensed contractor? We've got a lot of complaints about that."
    Bashore: "I received a thousand dollar fine. I've made arrangements to pay it. I'm no longer working as a contractor."

The Department of Labor and Industries caught Bashore last year working without a license and insurance. That agency tells us Bashore has not paid his $1,000 fine yet.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Serves him right. He owes money, hasn't paid his fine. Any bets he will be a repeat offender?

Comment

I think you nailed it on the head. The article painted a very colorful image of his past. It's amazing how much trouble one can get oneself in and still be operating!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X