Free Summer101 DVD to give away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Summer101 DVD to give away

If you have seen the GopherHaul episode 9 you will see we had a section on customer negotiations. It was taken from the how to start a lawn care business training dvd

I have a free dvd of theirs to giveaway.

If you are interested, please just make a post and we will randomly choose a winner. It is a $50.00 value.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

About as random as I get....

Comment

You got it!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

The entire StartALawnCareBusiness package is on its way. *I hope you get tons of use out of it.

Best luck in your business this year.
        Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Great training product. I certainly hope more new lawn care business owners consider checking out what you have to offer!

Comment

Quote[/b] (StartALawnCareBusiness @ May 19 2007,11:27)]The entire StartALawnCareBusiness package is on its way. I hope you get tons of use out of it.

Best luck in your business this year.
            Received the product. It is a great asset to the business! Spent Sunday going though the book and cd's. I can really use a lot of the letters, etc. I would suggest this package to anyone getting into the business or those in for awhile and need some fresh ideas. Thanks much for the program!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X