Need a Flyer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Flyer?

There has been some interest in creating flyers. If you need a flyer made, post a response and let's see what we can come up with.

Since we are trying this as a test it will be a freebie

* Explain what you want and where.
    * Include the text that you want inserted.
    * Post any graphics, pictures or logos you want included.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Attached is a flyer that I have used in the past. *The squarell is part of my logo (not official) so I guess I want to keep that. *Company name has to change from D&D Complete Lawn Care to D&D Landscaping.

Left Column: I would like to keep the contents, but in a diffrent way somehow. *Right column I would like to drop.

Bottom section, I would like to keep- possibly make it more attractive. Also drop gutter cleaning, and to "weed control" add "weekly weed control"

I would like to add somewhere "Licenced, insured"

I want color, but no more than 3 colors. I guess black and green is a must, 3rd color open.

I like to keep it simple, and eye catching.

Comment

could you set up a flyer for me? i want my logo set up at the top (which you all did a great job on) and i want it to look very professional. i want to see what you all come up with. just throw something out at me. i do mowing, trimming/edging, mulching, hedge trimming, fertilization, etc.
      thank you,

benjamin jones
      collegiate landscaping

Comment

how about this?

Comment

Here is an idea. If you have any pics that you would like to include or more text, let me know.

Comment

Quote[/b] (TigerDezine @ Nov. 23 2003,7:04)]how about this?
            Tiger,
            can we try a diffrent graphic on the left hand side, also, could you change "complete lawn care" to "landscaping" up on the top? Also capitalize the "I" in "insured"
            Last think, "mowing service"- could you make it the same font and make it bold like "complete lawn program".

THanks!

Comment

I like how you have the picture in the background.
              I would like to delete the list of services at the bottom. I do not *want to even include this in at all. Im going to try and get a fresh picture of a property i do myself for you. Where do i send this to. What email? Im not sure i can yet but ill try.

If you are able to contact me via phone i would appreciate it. I could give you the details better in person.
              Thanks for your time.

Benjamin Jones
              Collegiate Landscaping

Comment

Hi Collegiate,

Could you post your request online? It will help us show our readers the path that brings one to a finished outcome. Also, could you post your images here? If you can't due to our file size upload limitation, let us know and we will change the setting.

Thanks
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

update

Comment

Mowing Service Area looks a bit bare now, what do you think?
                    How about adding some sort of grass there- clip art style.

Otherwise,

Comment

updated flyer

Comment

door hanger design

Comment

I'm interested in a door hanger. How do I get started and what do you need from me?

Comment

Hi,

Here are some ideas of what to include.

* Explain what you want and where.
                            * Include the text that you want inserted.
                            * Post any graphics, pictures or logos you want included.

Comment

How do I post a file from my PC?

Comment

Working...
                              X