Income Taxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income Taxes

I am currently in my second full yr. Last year when I filed my taxes, I obviously did not do something correct. I ended up paying out A LOT due to self-employment taxes they say.

My question is how or can I reduce the amount I am paying in taxes?

I have been buying equipment in hopes this would offset some.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not well versed in this stuff yet, but I think you'll be disappointed when you find out you don't get to write off the amount you paid for equipment.

Comment

I'm not well versed in this stuff yet, but I think you'll be disappointed when you find out you don't get to write off the amount you paid for equipment.
      Yeah, I have set up a depreciation schedule.

Comment

I am currently in my second full yr. Last year when I filed my taxes, I obviously did not do something correct. I ended up paying out A LOT due to self-employment taxes they say
        Can you give us a little background on this situation? Who was telling you you did something wrong and you paid a lot more than you should have?

Is it that you didn't budget for the fact you needed to pay self employment tax? I think that is an issue a lot of newer business owners get shocked by or was it something else that factored in?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X