Continue Newsletter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continue Newsletter

I started this pat December a monthly newsletter. A way that I can send customers information about services, news in the industry, upsell on current stuff, etc.

But I am stuck at what to do now. Alll customers receive a newsletter monthly. So if you are not a snow removal customer, but a lawn maintenance customer then you recieve a newsletter, or if you are a snow removal customer and not a lawn maintenance customer you still get a newsletter. Get the drift, all customers get a newsletter.

I have received some positive feedback about the newsletter, but the problems that I am encountering are:
    1. It is very time consuming to print out each newsletter
    2. Costs me ink and paper each time I print one
    3. Everyone gets one. Even though they may go out with current snow removal invoices which saves money, I have to mail them just by themselves from lawn maintenance customers. Cost me postage.

So what should I do? Should I make it where newsletters are only available through email and nothing else?

Any suggestions

give them options...

Post it yoru website.
    email to customers.
    then the ones that dont do one of the above, print.

Use a laser printer, that alone will save you a ton of $.
    the have color ones if you need it, but B&W is still the cheapest!

or..you could...Once a month drive by all customer houses/biz. and drop of the newsletter, good chance to see if they are in need of a service.

Or print one out and go to kinkos and make copys.

Comment

Do you feel they are helping increase sales? Do you promote upsells in the newsletter and can you track if your customers called because of the newsletter?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X