X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Fall theme

Comment

We can have 1000 full color 8 x 11 done for about $275.00.

Comment

I like number 375, Thanks Tigerdezine!!! Looks Great.

Comment

Collegiate do you need that file sent to you? Will *.pdf format work?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

yes, that will work. thanks guys. great job.

Comment

Sent. Let me know if you have any problems with it. Also if you can, share with us what you decide to do to market your business with your flyers.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

One more thing. Could you do the same thing witht the logo on #373 and get rid of the phone # on the logo as in the others and send that to me as well? Right now, since i am low budget, i can get these printed up in color locally cheap and im going to do the rubberband stapled to it unless i can find a reasonable price for door hangers in color around here or if you all could give me a good price. I dont mind going out and putting in the time to distribute them. In fact i usually try to do that on saturday when everyone is home in the winter and i go door to door get the face with the name thing going on. im still young so i have to work harder(distribution myself) and smarter(not paying someone else to put out my flyer) until things really pick up.

Comment

Hi Collegiate,

Did you see our price for door hangers here.
                    Let us know if you would be interested in that and let us know what you think of our pricing.

Thanks

Comment

Too High for me. Like i said, i am still low budget right now. Plus, at this time im not able to do landscaping b/c of the winter months. now if i were in the peak of season that may be more reasonable. Untill then, i would go to a shop locally and have them print off 250 or 500 for much cheaper. this is just my opinion at the moment.

Comment

Comment

That looks great!! Could you send that to me also? thanks.
                          ben

Comment

It's sent. Let us know how they work out! We hope they bring you a lot of business!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X