Door Hangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Hangers

I'm just trying to find a printing company that does Door Hangers for cheap.....Please anybody let me know which one would be a nice one to do it for a good price...thanks!!

Hi Carlos,

Send an email to Bob customerservice@plan-itgraphics.com he has done a lot of great work for lawn care operators on this forum and see what he can do for you.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Iam looking for carbon copy door hangers help

Comment

Wow that plan-itgraphics printing prices are cheap! They're $200 cheaper on 10,000 doorhangers then where i was going to order from. Thanks for the link!
        \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

Kurt what are you doing this year differently from last year's marketing material?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Well I'm doing the small direct mailing run (1000 postcards), I still have about 4000 leftover doorhangers from last year and I'm ordering 10,000 more doorhangers, plus I increased the size of my ad in the yellow pages and will be putting a 1/4 page ad in the local paper from mid march to mid april.

The new doorhangers are going to be full color, pretty much just basic lawn care flyers, picture of a nice home/lawn a design around it, list of services on the back and I'm going to state on the front "most homes starting at $25 weekly". I think having that price on the front will really encourage calls. People want to know what they're going to have to pay before they call I think, and it will weed out the really cheap people.

For my postcards, I'm offering 2 free cuts with a one year service agreement. The postcards are going to larger homes with larger lawns so I'd like to sell as much as I can to them.

Comment

How has the yellow pages ad done for repsonses? Would you recommend it?

How about the newspaper ad?

Comment

The yellow pages were fair last year. I like to keep it in there for the presence though. My suggestion is either go big with a display ad or stay with a small incolumn ad.

I went with just a highlighted incolumn ad but stepped up the internet side. I had pretty good response from yellowpages.com so I went for the best layout they had for that which put me at the very top on the internet list with a small graphic of my name and a direct link to my website.

As for the newspaper ad, it's a free local paper, like a township paper, it goes to the 4 towns/cities I service and only to homeowners. Its pretty reasonable at $55 a week and the majority of people that are known to read it are elderly, I think it reaches almost 80,000 homes. I advertised in it 2 falls ago and saw pretty good response from it for leaf removal work.

Comment

How did you find the experience last year of distributing door hangers to work? What would you do differently this year?

Comment

Not sure what I would do differently for distributing doorhangers. Most of the developments around here have mailboxes at the curb and almost all of those mailboxes have newspaper slots. I contacted the USPS and they said aslong as its in the newspaper area I'm ok. So I was able to easily get 1000 doorhangers out in 4 hours.

Comment

Bob at Plan-it graphics does great work! I would highly recommend him!

Comment

Did he design a door hanger for you? Can you show us what your door hanger looks like?

Comment

he did postcards and biz cards, turned out great!

Comment

Bill how are you sending out your postcards?

1st class postage, bulk or what?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X