Bootstrapping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootstrapping

Here is a great summary of an lco who bootstrapped his lawn care operation.

It is a great example of starting small and growing as you go. Don't spend money until you have too.

Do you consider yourself a bootstrapper?

Local Firm - "To continue my education and support my family I started my own lawn business which I grew to over 35 customers in three years. I started this business by cutting family and friends' yards with borrowed equipment until I could save enough to purchase the equipment that I needed. I networked with other lawn services in the area to grow my customer base and to purchase used equipment, which I used to grow my business."
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

great story

Comment

Yea I think it is inspiring too.

How often have you heard from friends that they wanted to start a business but they put it way off until they can afford to save up for this or that. So often that time never comes and they never get a chance to start their business.

That is why I like to say do what you can to get started today. Don't put it off or you just might never do it.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X