Bootstrapping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootstrapping

Here is a great summary of an lco who bootstrapped his lawn care operation.

It is a great example of starting small and growing as you go. Don't spend money until you have too.

Do you consider yourself a bootstrapper?

Local Firm - "To continue my education and support my family I started my own lawn business which I grew to over 35 customers in three years. I started this business by cutting family and friends' yards with borrowed equipment until I could save enough to purchase the equipment that I needed. I networked with other lawn services in the area to grow my customer base and to purchase used equipment, which I used to grow my business."
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

great story

Comment

Yea I think it is inspiring too.

How often have you heard from friends that they wanted to start a business but they put it way off until they can afford to save up for this or that. So often that time never comes and they never get a chance to start their business.

That is why I like to say do what you can to get started today. Don't put it off or you just might never do it.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X