Mowing and towing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowing and towing?

Have you ever known a lawn care operator to also run a towing business too? Is it a good idea or no?

Rescues amid the wreckage - At Jack's Towing & Recovery Service in Lowell, what first stands out is the variety of vehicles on the 5-acre lot.

The business grew to more than a dozen trucks and included a lot behind Gastonia Pontiac off Wilkinson Boulevard from 1998 to 2001.

Since then, Mason has scaled back the towing business while adding other services, such as demolition and lawn care.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I have never heard of a towing company.

I have always heard of fire fighers and police officers, but never a towing company

Comment

It's kinda interesting. I wonder if most towing is done during the day or at night and I figure you could put a plow on a tow truck too.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You really wonder how he does it. Because with the towing you are constantly on call all the time.

Comment

Working...
        X